10 January 2009

Brand New Day - Chapter 17

Part VII

Chapter 17:

I awoke and now my head was really killing me.

There was nobody with me, but I was still in the hospital room.

There was in I.V. in my arm.

What just happened?

Then Black.


W…what happened? I felt like I had been pushed out of my body.

Black.


“So now we can implant this chip in her neck…”

I heard voices but I didn’t feel like I was in my body. I didn’t feel any senses. I was freaking out, I wanted to move my body, but nothing happened.

Crap.

What chip?

“Are you sure she has no control over anything?” Someone asked. They sounded young.

“Of course,” said someone else.

Black.


I began to hear the sound of a struggle.

Voices were raised. Things being knocked over.

But I couldn’t be certain.

I still couldn’t feel myself.

I couldn’t see.

All I could do was listen, but that wasn’t great either.

Black.

No comments:

Post a Comment