15 January 2009

Brand New Day - Chapter 26

Part XIII

Chapter 26:


What was I thinking?

Uh.
It was the day before New Year’s Eve and Sara and I hadn’t talked since our fight the other day.

I thought I was protecting her by not saying a word, but instead I just pushed her away.

Why am I such an idiot?

I don’t even know if she will forgive me, I guess I should apologize. But I have tried, (well sort of). I would pick up my phone, find her number, then right as I was about to hit ‘Call’ I would decide against it. I was such a chicken and I didn’t even know why.

But I did need to get things sorted before tomorrow, because that is when I saw her being taken. Or at least I think it will be tomorrow.

I wish when my visions happen it would give you the exact date and time of when it is supposed to happen. But sadly it doesn’t work like that.

What is also bad is that Lydia is still with her relatives, so I don’t have any help and I’m all by myself.

It really sucks.


It was an hour later and I had her number ready on my phone. “Just press call, come on,” I thought.

Somehow 5 minutes later my thumb had pushed the button.

What do I say?

“Hello?” Sara’s beautiful voice asked. “What do you want?” She said angrily.

“I just wanted to talk and to apologize.”

“I will only listen, if you tell me what is going on,” she demanded.

Dang it.

“I can’t, I’m sorry. I’d rather you not know,” I really didn’t want her to know anything.

“Well then I don’t care about what else you have to say… Don’t call me unless you’re going to give me some answers.”

And she hung up.

No comments:

Post a Comment